Get easy access to our loan products to finance your business or projects.
MicroAID loan products
Loan to salaried workers: to cover furniture and property needs
Small equipment loan for farmers, stockbreeders and processors (motor pumps, carts, ploughs, wells, stables, processing equipment, etc.)
Education loan: financing schooling related expenses without drawing on business assets
Loan for rainfed production (sesame, maize, rice, beans, etc.): financing rainfed production seasons (seeds, fertilizers, labor, etc.).
Working capital for merchants and craftspeople : financing short term needs related to the operating cycle of members activities.
Working capital for farmers, foresters, stockbreeders and processors: activities of fattening, poultry farming and market gardening, etc.
Warrantage: For a better management of agriculture surpluses, access to agriculture inputs and access to credit for income-generating activities with a guarantee in kind.
Investment loan: for schools and other institutions to cover their investments needs.
The Tontine loan: for women and small scale merchants in markets and yaars.
Computer Lab: Financing the equipment of a computer lab for evangelical schools
Loan for School Kit : Financing the acquisition of school equipment
- submission guarantee
- Credit line
- financial capability
Loan “My motor cycle”: Special financing for the acquisition of a motor cycle
Airtel Money: Open an Airtel money account and money transfer
What is it ?The School loan is a product for promoters of evangelical schools in Burkina
- Minimum: Twelve (12) months
- Maximum: Sixty (60) months
What for?For the construction of new additional classes
- Purchasing of equipment, furniture and office supplies
- Equipping IT classrooms
- Installation of solar energy
- Classrooms renovation.
What level of financing?
- Minimum: 1,000,000 CFA francs
- Maximum: up to one’s financial capability
- Open an account at MicroAID
- Have at least one functional class
- Have the vision to promote gospel in schools
- Be a member of the mutual fund;
- Having had regular savings for 3 months at the mutual fund;
- Sign a certified loan contract with the appropriate authorities;
- Mandatory savings representing at least 20% of the loan amount;
- Attend the credit management training program provided by the mutual fund;
- Accept the supervision by the personnel of the mutual fund and follow their recommendations;
- Provide information reflecting the actual financial situation and the feasibility of the activity;
- Master the entire activity life cycle.